How To Choose An Online Casino
Choosing the right casino among so many offers can be difficult. And in fact it is not.
When choosing the casino that best suits you, you should first check that the casino meets the most important parameters, such as accepting users from the country you live in or having a good reputation for fair play and paying winnings.
Second, you have to take into account aspects such as the availability of a customer service in your language, the design of the website or the selection of available games .
- The Casino Accepts Players From Your Country
Always check if the casino accepts players from your country of residence. Many countries formally prohibit online casinos from operating on their territory. In practice, not all countries apply this prohibition with all casinos. Also, not all countries can take action against casinos located in gambling-permissive countries. However, many casinos prefer not to accept players from these countries.
If you live in one of these countries, the casino will most likely allow you to register and play, but if you win, it will ask you for proof of residence from another country. All this appears in its terms and conditions.
- The Online Casino Enjoys A Good Reputation
An online casino is like an insurance company. You will only know if you have good insurance when you suffer an incident and the insurer adequately compensates you for the damages. In the same way, you will only know if you play in a good casino when you win a significant amount of money and the casino pays you the winnings without problems. There are many documented cases of online casinos scamming their players.
The Most Common Scams Are:
- The casino refuses to pay the winnings obtained by a player: The casino determines that the prize is a software error and decides that the player has no right to collect it.
- The casino tries to force the customer to accept compensation equal to 10-20% of the original win.
- The casino establishes a payment condition that involves continuing to play.
- The casino imposes an excessively low withdrawal limit to prevent the player from withdrawing large amounts.
- The casino, for no reason, delays withdrawals (for weeks and even months). The casino forces you to repeat the player verification process to lose time.
- The casino justifies the non-payment of legitimate winnings under other pretexts.
- The casino offers manipulated unlicensed games with a lower payout ratio. These games are usually exact copies of other very popular games created by renowned developers and it is practically impossible to tell them apart.
- The casino often uses a clause on bonus abuse. The casino establishes that the player who manages to transform a bonus into real money abuses the bonuses and cancels the amount of the bonus.
Due to these practices, it is best to check the reputation of online casinos before depositing money.